Monday, May 01, 2006

An Interactive Blogging Experience

We here at Elementary Intersocial Volition strive to make your blogging experience a fulfilling and intellectually stimulating event. Our aim is to stay on the forefront of weblog activity. To be proactive in doing what it takes to keep you, the co-blogger, locked in on our weblog goals.

For it is our mission to...
...
...
... okay, we don't have a mission. I just sit here and type and hopefully it forms words that make some kind of sense(at least to me).

But now it is your turn. We need your input on the future of Elementary Intersocial Volition. What exactly do you want to get from the time you spend on this site?

Is it more Bob Ross? Golden Girls? Do you wish me to wax poetic about how Hank Hill is the only true standard of actual masculinity in the media today? Do you want local buffet ratings? Time and Temperature? Since many of our readers are either from or reside in western Kentucky (Princeton area or the Masterson Station suburb of Owensboro) do you want me to report on the Who's Who of the 270? Basically, I want you, the co-blogger, to think of this as your site...you tell me.

For we shall chart the course of this blog cruise together.

Sincerely,
The Management

(It should be noted that extra credit will be awarded to those that say "We just tune in to read anything you have to say.")

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just jealous you are not from God's Country (aka Western Kentucky). Not everyone can be as fortunate as some of us. I'm proud to be from the big metropolis of Princeton where absolutely nothing happens but you know everybody and everything they do.
By the way, I do tune in just to see what you have to say since you are just overwelmed with knowledge. I hope that some of that knowledge will be passed on to me.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Let's not knock the Western Kentucky group, k. We may say "Coke" for every soft drink, and we may speak a little slower and twangier, and we may not be able to spell twangier...but we love to read this blog as much as the home-grown Lexington people. I would kinda like a 270 section come to think of it! :-)

*Please note this post was written by Bridger and was in no way meant to confuse any of the readers or cause any disharmony by changing the post name*

Anonymous said...

We just tune in to read anything you have to say.

Anonymous said...

the queens retired
do not think she got fired
just not admired

Nate said...

All right ye of the West. I don't read anything in my post that in any way knocks your homelands. I simply noted that there are some readers that reside west of the Coca-Cola plant on Leestown Rd.

If I caused any offense I apologize and can offer this olive branch. I promise to include any pertinent news of the 270 whenever I hear of any.

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to bid good luck to all co-bloggers taking final exams this week. I do not envy you.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the shout out on the Finals, three classes down and three to go!!!! Wooohooo. I also would like to mention that a section on Adventures in Driving might enhance this sindicated publication. Well... back to studying... stats and structures finals are next. Get EXCITED!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had finals instead of these papers to write. I would rather take a test almost any day than have to write a paper.

Nate,
Info about the 270 would be great, but good luck finding interesting stuff. I'll be there all summer starting Friday so if I hear of anything exciting I will let you know.
My brain is about to explode from trying to write this stupid paper. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridger Anne said...

No offense taken of course, just gotta stand up for the homeland. :-) I'll agree with Michael that you might not find much excitment in 270 zone.

Yes a definite good luck and great job to all those taking finals. You're almost done! Woo-hoo!